Friday, April 6, 2012

Young the Giant - My Apartment

I went to the Young the Giant concert here in Portland at the Roseland Theater last night, and they put on a great show. Their song Cough Syrup is also really great and is actually in the top 40 of the charts in Italy. They're just finishing up their tour here in the US before heading over to Italy and Holland for a few shows. My roommate Kasey is friends with Sameer from college, so we got to meet the band, and they could not have been nicer.



Their album came out back in the fall of 2010, so most people have probably heard of it, but I thought it was worth the reminder. Also, they just released a new video for My Apartment.


Crowd image from the 4/5 show at the Roseland Theater via.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...