Monday, November 26, 2012

Currently Craving: Cyber Monday Sales

Are any of you guys taking advantage of the Cyber Monday sales?  There are some great ones going on.

Here are some of the best, and some of the items I'm craving.

*Shopbop is 20-35% off everything with code BIGEVENT12.
*J. Crew is 25% off and free shipping with code MONDAY.
*ASOS is 30% off with code CYBERMONDAYSPECIAL.
*Nordstrom is having a huge sale.
*J.Crew Factory is having a huge sale - 50% off everything - with code YOURGIFT.
*Net-a-porter is having a huge sale.

However, I don't know that I'll be partaking this year, although that Chloe purse is calling my name, but as my sister said, it isn't silly to want it, but it's silly to buy it.

Chloe Marcie-Small Nubuck Leather Shoulder Bag - Nordstrom.




Proenza Schouler PS1 Keep All Small canvas and leather tote - Net-a-porter


Theory Baraly Sequin Skirt - Shopbop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...