Monday, November 5, 2012

Currently Craving: Nail Bracelet

So, Cartier came out with this Juste Un Clou bracelet a while ago, but Kristen Stewart has been wearing hers all over the place on this most recent press tour for the latest Twilight movie, and it reminded me that I wanted one.







Admittedly, I am not going to spend a cool $3,000 on a bracelet, so below are some more affordable alternatives I'm considering.



 {Macy's - BCBGeneration Bracelet}

{Boutique To You - CC Skye Nail Bracelet}

{Go Jane - Flat Nail Bracelet}

{DJ Premium - Nail Bracelet}

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.

UPDATED to add: The one I finally went ahead and purchased and would highly recommend: the Jeweliq "Nail It Bangle" for a cool $20.  I also bought the "Double Crania Cuff" and have been enjoying wearing both.

{Jeweliq - Nail It Bangle}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...