Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Black & Brown

I'm still working out my camera issues, so please excuse the sad, sad, reflection camera photos.


{Sweater: JustSweet, from Pin Me Apparel, Shirt: J. Crew, Pants: Gap (old), Boots: J. Crew, Necklace: Christmas gift, I think from Nordstrom Rack, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: J. Crew (old), Purse: Longchamp 'Le Pliage' in graphite, Jacket: Mountain Hardware 'Monkey Woman' in Jewel Blue}

I've been loving these new J. Crew boots, but my default work outfit is usually all black. I've also been wanting to wear this new necklace my mom gave me for Christmas, and so thought I'd see if I could pull off an black and brown outfit, albeit with a pop of bright blue in my favorite jacket. Do you think black and brown work together?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...