Monday, January 23, 2012

Momofuku in New York

I spent a long weekend in New York visiting friends from college, and had the chance to grab some food at two of the Momofuku restaurants, Momofuku Noodle Bar and Momofuku Milk Bar.

I've owned the Momofuku cookbook for a while now, but still haven't made anything from it. I more use it as a coffee table book and just enjoy flipping through the pages. The recipes are pretty involved, but this blogger cooked her way through the whole thing.

Molly and I got the ramen at the noodle bar, and it was delicious. The broth was super flavorful and a little smoky, and the pork belly was so so tasty.
My sister made her own version of the crack pie for her office Pie Day, and almost won her category, so I was excited to try the original. I was doubly excited that there's a location only a block away from Arden's on the Upper West Side. I also got some of the cereal milk soft serve, and while I couldn't eat it every day, it was a fun treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...