Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The xx - Last Christmas

I can only handle a certain amount of Christmas music before it makes me want to poke my eyes out, and my preferences usually tend towards the classics.  (The Pandora Indie Christmas channel brings me to the brink of eye-poking even faster.)  Therefore, I have absolutely no good reason why I really enjoy this version of "Last Christmas," covered by The xx, found via the We All Want Someone to Shout For blog.



Other than maybe the fact that I love them.  (The Pandora The xx channel is one of my favorites.)  They're a London-based, indie pop group which formed in 2008.



Other than just their "Last Christmas" cover, you should check out their most recent album, Coexist, which came out back in September.  I particularly like "Chained."


Image via.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...