Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Clothing Swap Black & Gray




{Shirt: Nicolette, via Aggie at a clothing swap, Jeans: J. Crew; Flats: Target (old, similar here), Jewelry: Anne Klein, Fuchsia, BaubleBar}

In the move I went from a double closet down to a single closet, and so knew I was going to have to downsize.  It all took longer than expected, and so after purging and getting rid of half of my closet, I loaded up my car but didn't have time to make a Goodwill/Buffalo Exchange run before I was meant to meet some lady friends.  When they heard I had a car full of clothes I was trying to sell/donate, we decided it only made sense for them to shop through my closet and drink fancy champagne while I got to hold the baby.  It was so much fun, and I ended up with a shirt too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...