Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Music from Nashville

Just in the last few weeks I've gotten hooked on the TV show Nashville, starring Connie Britton, also known as Tami Taylor, and Hayden Panettiere.  I think a large part of my engagement with the show has been the really excellent original music they have recorded, although my initial interest was driven by the highly entertaining recaps written over at Go Fug Yourself.



ABC has also recorded and posted really great videos featuring the songwriters behind some of the songs on the show.  While the songs themselves are great, I really appreciated getting a behind the scenes insight into the songwriters' process and the songwriting community in Nashville itself.

Below are some of my favorites from this first season.

Fade Into You:


No One Will Ever Love You:




When the Right One Comes Along:


Undermine:


Album cover via.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...