Friday, December 16, 2011

Polka dots & cap toe pumps

Those Zara pumps and a new Equipment blouse showed up in the mail, and I wore roughly the following outfit to work and then out to dinner and a concert on Wednesday night.

It's been getting dark at around 4:30 pm here, so I haven't managed to get a picture of any outfits yet, but hopefully there will be some time for that over the weekend, during the daylight hours.

I wore the blouse with my J.Crew wool capris from a couple years ago, kind of like these, but the Alexander Wang capris were the closest thing available on Polyvore. Also, I wore a lovely pair of earring by a local Portland jewelry artist, Lulu, kind of like these, but with black stones instead of turquoise or pearl.

The blouse is so oversized, I felt like I needed the skinny capris to offset the silhouette. What else would you pair with it?

1 comment:

  1. You could also try tucking the blouse into camel colored wool shorts with black tights and your new heels. It would still balance its billowy silhouette!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...